Expected Delivery Times
May Bank Holidays
1st May Bank Holiday
We will be closed from 17:30 on Friday 28th April 2023, re-opening at 08:30 on Tuesday 2nd May 2023.
- Order placed before Friday 28th will be delivered on Tuesday 2nd May.
- Orders placed during the bank holiday period will be delivered on the following Wednesday 3rd May.
8th May Bank Holiday King Charles III Coronation
Last order date to receive your delivery before the bank holiday is Thursday 4th May before 5pm but ordering earlier is highly recommended!
- Orders placed before 14:00 on Friday 5th May 2023 will be delivered on Tuesday 9th May
- Orders placed after 14:00 on Friday 5th May and during the bank holiday will be delivered on Wednesday 10th May 2023
Please note we are expecting disruption in London during the Kings Coronation due to a series of road closures. Any deliveries in and around London may experience delays due to accessibility issues in certain areas next week.
29th May Bank Holiday
We will be closed from 17:30 on Friday 26th May 2023, re-opening at 08:30 on Tuesday 30th May 2023.
- Order placed before Friday 26th will be delivered on Tuesday 30th May.
- Orders placed during the bank holiday period will be delivered on the following Wednesday 31st May.
Our Regular delivery times are as follows:
What time/day will my order be delivered?
Products will be delivered by a courier Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am and 6:00pm. Unfortunately you are unable to request a specific delivery time.
After your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email detailing order tracking information. You can also check this information in your My Account section.
Depending on the day and time your order is placed, please refer to the table below for expected delivery days. If you place your order on a public holiday, your products will take an additional business day to arrive.
Expected next business day arrival day based on time and day order was placed
|Day order placed||Ordered before 5pm||Ordered after 5pm|
What happens if I’m not there when my items are delivered?
If you are absent or unable to sign for your delivery, other people in your office can also accept and sign for your delivery on your behalf.
If there is no one available to accept your delivery, our courier will leave a calling card with details on how to contact them to rearrange another delivery.
The courier company will usually attempt a second delivery before expecting you to contact them on their details provided to make alternative delivery arrangements.
Furniture Delivery & Installation
Our Furniture Delivery and Installation Service uses a dedicated vehicle to deliver to the required address. Carried out by a team of fully trained and skilled installers who provide a professional and quality service, all combined delivery and installations will be completed within 6 to 10 business days. You will be notified of the day and time in advance. On the day, our drivers will call one hour before arrival to let you know they are on their way.
Installation includes the removal of all packaging, inspection of all goods and we will clean down the area upon completion.
- Deliveries between 9am and 5pm
- 24 hours’ notice is required to amend or cancel any delivery and installation
- Charges will be calculated at checkout
We cannot offer installation for the following postcodes:
KW ZE HS BT
If you have any further queries, please call our customer service team.